2022 Fees are included below:
|Event||Full Price||Early Bird (ends 4/25/22)||Other Discounts*||Student** /
|Low Income Country***|
(Friday and Saturday)
|Introduction to Social Marketing Training Academy Only
(Each academy is 2 full days)
|Neuromarketing Training Academy
(Each academy if 2 full days)
|Main Conference + 1 Training Academy||$1,000
|$800||$500 / $600 (Neuromarketing Academy)||$750|
*Other discounts rate applies to members of SMANA, SOPHE, Society for Health Communication, employees of the Florida Department of Health, and USF faculty and staff. See below for registration policies.
**Students must submit a valid photo ID copy and a letter/email from their department head to qualify for the discount. This can be faxed to 813-974-5172 or emailed to [email protected].
***More information will be available soon. Scholarship availability is subject to sponsorship availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- If you are entitled to a discount code, it must be applied at the time of registration. Please reach out to Arden Solutions at [email protected] to apply for and receive your discount code
- You must register online even if you are paying by check. If you need to pay via Purchase Order, please email Arden Solutions for assistance.
- Membership or Employment discount applies prior to registration only. No refund will be provided if membership is changed after registration.
- Learn about our accessibility resources and policies for the USF Social Marketing Conference below.
- May 9, 2022, is the cancellation deadline for all registrations. Read the full Cancellation/Substitution Policy below.
Information needed to register online:
We recognize that organizations send teams, and often it is the administrative assistant of the unit that is responsible for registrations. Below is a checklist of items that the admin assistant will need to obtain from the attendees in order to complete the online registrations. If payment is by check, rather than the corporate credit card, be sure to untick the default setting for credit cards.
- First Name and Last Name
- Academic degree(s), Gender, Birthday (mm/dd)
- License Number (if applicable)
- Email address
- Home address (including city, state, and zip).
- Professional Profile – for example, CHES, Physician, Nurse, SLP, OT, Dietician, etc.
- Any special needs that would require reasonable accommodation of a disability? (If so, email details within 10 working days of the event to Arden Solutions).
- Any allergies that would require me to notify the hotel kitchen? Examples include nut allergies, Celiac disease, etc.
Registration Fees Includes (per participant)
Social Marketing or Neuromarketing Training Academy (May 25-26)
Attendance at the two-day event, continuing education credits as applicable, access to exhibits as applicable, continental breakfast and breaks, and any materials or handouts. These may be paper or electronic.
Main Conference (May 27-28):
Attendance at the two-day event, continuing education credits as applicable, access to exhibits as applicable, continental breakfast, breaks, reception, and poster walk, as well as any materials or handouts. These may be paper or electronic.
Cancellation or Substitution Policy
Please contact the Conference Office in writing no later than 5:00 pm Eastern time, May 9, 2022, to cancel and request a refund. A cancellation fee of $50 will be assessed to cover administrative costs. Cancellations after that date will be charged the foodservice costs plus the $50 administrative fee. We welcome substitutions without penalty. Contact the office at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity and ADA
USF is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Equal Access Institution.
For disability accommodations, contact [email protected] or 813-974-2021, within ten working days of the event.
Questions or Assistance
If you have activity questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].